1. Marc by Marc Jacobs
Style: Velvet-and-lace mash ups, Biker Sheek, deep jewel tone huges. Looks: A great way to keep an all-black outfit from looking bland is by introducing a mix of texture and cut. Wear a coated mini military jacket over a lace-paneled dress for a mix style of hard and soft. A pleated blue velvet dress with a lace collar is definately a holiday party favorite.
2. 10 Crosby Derek Lam Style: Cable knits and Scarfe prints. Looks: A ruffled skirt/shirt hybrid, styled with knit leggings and a high boot, keeps your style in trend. A cream cable-knit T-neck sweaterdress reveals its versatility when worn over a sleek pair of black leather pants.
3. Theory Style: Chunky marked prints, Luxe leather, Graphic tweeds. Looks: A marled cardigan coat is perfect for those chilly fall days. Pair the coat with some leather leggings to turn up the edge factor on a low-key weekend staple. For meetings-to-martinis tweed dress in a mod-like silhouette is made even more interesting with a light turtleneck layered underneath. Skip the heels and go for a cool pair of booties to keep the look clean.
4. Rebecca Taylor Style: Fringe, Icy Blues, Garden prints, Tweed dresses. Looks: A tweed dress is a great alternative to your little black dress. Its silhouette is classic and ladylike but boasts a bit of edge with a frayed hem. Blue is the standout hue for fall. Pair a shearling vest over a billowy chiffon dress for a perfect bohemian look.
5. Ted Barker Style: Dark floral prints, Paneled dresses, Decadent purples and pinks. Looks: Cigarette pants in a dark floral print are a smart option to jeans. Pair them with suede pumps and a tucked-in high-neck blouse to balance out those proportions. A side-paneled dress is an essential piece in any wardrobe. The silhouette offers a flattering fit for all who wear it.
6. Joie Style: 70’s Bohemia, Plaid, Ponchos. Looks: A poncho is a great investment piece for fall. Try a functional styling piece with the classic draping of a cape. Or choose a double-breasted peacoat to wear over a night-out simple dress. The boxy shape of the jacket makes it a perfect layering topper for fall.
6. Current / Elliott Style: Flared jeans & Smock dresses. Looks: Oversize denim smock dress. You can dress up or down with the right accessories. Pair with a flannel button-down with flared denim in place of skinny or boyfriend jeans.