The weather outside is getting freightful but your skin doesnt have to be. If you have oily skin, use a water-based skin moisturizer. If you have sensitive skin, use a gentle, fragrance-free, and hypoallergenic skin moisturizer. If your skin is acne prone, watch out using zit zap creams and acne face washes. The cold weather can make your cream dry your face out even more. Try using a face wash with an oil-free and fragrance-free cleanser that is labeled pH balanced. Remember to also don’t skip the sunblock. Even in cloudy winter days, harmful UV ray damage can cause premature skin aging.
Prevent age spots by avoiding sun exposure and use sunscreen with an SPF 15 or higher. Have a happy winter!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Spring Season is a Blossom of Color 🌺🌸🌼
- Fall trends to follow from the top designers.
- Tips, Tricks & Quick Fix
- Is your health WEIGHTING you down?
- Spring to summer easy makeup
- It’s a hot, hot summer!
- Spring is the time for change
- Small kit, big effect | Her Scene, Louisville’s Guide to Style and Fashion