Makeup artist, Whitney Kayrouz introduced us to one of the most compact, and cost effective brow kits we’ve ever seen. It’s The Milani Brow Fix Eye Brow powder kit. It comes with straight edged tweezers, slanted brow filler brush, brow bone sponge applicator, 3X magnifying mirror, brow bone highlighter and two tone-on-tone powders (light & dark) to fill and shape brows. They’re all in a convenient kit no bigger than your palm. It comes in light medium and dark shades and is less than $7! Look for it adrugstores including Walgreens and CVS.
- Sorry Prada Candy, but this is my new favorite sent! ipsy.com/new?sid=twitte…:) 6 days ago
- ipsy.com/new?sid=twitte…:) 6 days ago
- ipsy.com/new?sid=twitte…:) 1 week ago
- RT @ladygaga_JWT: Lady Gaga photographed by Nick Knight in 2010. A stunning photoshoot ahead of its time. @ladygaga Favorite Female Artist…:) 3 months ago
- RT @ladygaga: #JoanneIsPlatinumParty let’s trend it! Love you monsters! My family is so happy today! https://t.co/yFVW9lArlQ:) 3 months ago
- Fall 2015 trends to follow from the top designers.
- Tips, Tricks & Quick Fix
- Is your health WEIGHTING you down?
- Spring to summer easy makeup
- It’s a hot, hot summer!
- Spring is the time for change
- Small kit, big effect | Her Scene, Louisville’s Guide to Style and Fashion
- The Buzz | Martha Stewart’s Kentucky Derby visit