I started loving makeup at a young age; even playing in my mother’s makeup at age three. As I grew up I put my focus into art, but never lost the enjoyment of makeup. I eventally applied both of these loves into a business that encompasses beauty makeup and special effects. I enjoy taking a person and transforming them into someone who’s breath is taken away by their own reflection in the mirror. My purpose as an artist is to bring out the inner beauty in everyone.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Spring Season is a Blossom of Color 🌺🌸🌼
- Fall trends to follow from the top designers.
- Tips, Tricks & Quick Fix
- Is your health WEIGHTING you down?
- Spring to summer easy makeup
- It’s a hot, hot summer!
- Spring is the time for change
- Small kit, big effect | Her Scene, Louisville’s Guide to Style and Fashion